SpectraPeel is the latest non-ablative skin rejuvenation procedure providing the most effective treatment for enlarged pores and pigmentation. Our medical office is the only office in all of Las Vegas to have this laser, and we have performed over 10,000 Spectra laser facials. It has quickly become the most sought after treatment by Hollywood’s elite.
What can SpectraPeel do for my enlarged pores and pigmentation?
Certain conditions associated with enlarged pores and pigmentationor melasmacan be safely and dramatically reduced for both men and women. We can evaluate your condition and determine if you are a qualified candidate.
How many treatments are required?
In most cases, five-to-twelve treatments will be required for optimum and long-lasting results. It is recommended that treatments are repeated every two-to-three weeks for acne, pore size reduction and every one-to-two weeks for pigmentation and wrinkle reduction. Maintenance treatments are required on an as-needed basis. Most clients will continue to see improved results when maintaining their treatments at least every four months. Lighter treatments can be performed on a monthly to bi-monthly basis for optimum results.
How does SpectraPeel reduce my pores?
A photo-enhancer will be applied to your facial area, which is naturally absorbed into the pores. Next, the laser’s energy is utilized to create heat causing a photo-acoustical effect to remove excessive sebum, clean away dead skin cells, and simultaneously unclog pores. This process stimulates the inner walls of the pores as well as promoting collagen remodeling. The SpectraPeel is amazing for lightening stubborn pigmentation and softening wrinkles.
What risks are involved & does it hurt?
SpectraPeel is a safe treatment that is performed on thousands of men and women each year. We recommend that you have a consultation with our master aesthetician regarding any concerns. The treatment is virtually painless and there is NO down time whatsoever. A little dryness might occur, but that can easily be combated with appropriate products. This is a great way for those who have had traditional Fotofacials to maintain their skin.
How much does it cost? All treatments bought in a series include an oxygen facial.
SPECTRAPEEL INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL – $225.00 All New clients only. Includes enzyme peel and oxygen facial! Please mention you saw this on the web!
- Acne & Large Pores – clears stage 3 cystic acne without the use of Accutane!
- Series of six-to-twelve $275 each (single sessions $300 ) – includes an enzyme peel and oxygen facial with each treatment (value $350)
- Add body parts (chest, back, arms) for $75.00 -$100.00 per area, depending on size of area.
- Melasma & Pigmentation – prices are the same as above, except for this one we require a series of eight treatments – unlike Fotofacial, this treatment will lighten dark spots (stubborn pigmentation) and full rejuvenation (exfoliation), stimulate collagen (plump skin), and shrink pore size all in a matter of ten-to-fifteen minutes per session! Fotofacials take forty-five minutes.
- Lentigo (dark spots) – price varies depending on size of area and starts at $100 for a series of four-to-six treatments.
- Tattoo Removal – price varies depending on size of area starts at $100 for a series of four-to-six sessions $350